READ & LOOK AT ALL BELOW !
Global Covid19 - Paper on AntiViral Research - Antiviral Research, NOT IN CHINA Of chloroquine and COVID-19
Antiviral Research, NOT IN CHINA
Of chloroquine and COVID-19
• In vitro data suggest that chloroquine inhibits SARS Cov-2 replication.
• In past research, chloroquine has shown in vitro activity against many different viruses, but no benefit in animal models.
• Chloroquine has been proposed several times for the treatment of acute viral diseases in humans without success.
• The outcomes of some current clinical trials of chloroquine in China have been announced, without access to the data.
• Peer review of the results and an independent assessment of the potential benefit for patients are essential.